Questions for your Builder
You want to choose a builder that is knowledgeable, responsive and has the highest integrity.
Educate yourself and ask the following questions.
- Is the builder licensed and insured?
- Is there a clear and concise contract?
- Does the builder share a construction schedule with you?
- Are you able to ask questions?
- Can you work with the builder and staff for an extended period of time?
- Do you feel comfortable with the builder and staff?
- Is the builder local and are they familiar with local building regulations and codes?
- Is the owner active and respected in the community?
- Can the builder supply references?